Bring a book in, take a book home!
Friday February 5, 2010
6:30 - 8:00 pm
Waite Park Gym
Book Swap Activities include:
- Beginning on Monday February 1, students bring gently used books to their classrooms. These should be children’s books appropriate for K-8th grade.
- Each classroom will collect these gently used books up until Friday February 5th.
- The classroom that collects the most books will receive a fabulous prize from Dairy Queen!
- On Friday February 5th, 6:30-8:00pm come to Waite Park's Gym and check out the book swap tables for books that are new to you! Take home and enjoy!
- Snacks and beverages will be provided.
We need volunteers for this evening!
If you can spare an hour between 5:30 and 8:30 Friday February 5th, please email Bill Waddington at email@example.com to volunteer or for more information.
Sponsored by Waite Park Community School PTA.