Thursday, September 12, 2013

Meet Jocelyn Beard
Area A Community Relations Facilitator
me
Hi! My name is Jocelyn Beard and I am the Area A Community Relations Facilitator. I am excited about the opportunity to connect and build lasting relationships in our communities that support all the families and student in our Area. 

Before joining the Office of Family and Community Engagement, I was most recently a Community Liaison for the MPS - Teenage Pregnant and Parent Program (TAPPP), where I specifically focused on helping provide connections and resources to young families at Edison, Henry and North High Schools and prior to that I worked in the nonprofit sector. I am also a member of two boards: the Ripley Memorial Foundation and the YMCA Camp Ihduhapi Community Board.
I am a North Minneapolis Resident. I am thrilled to learn more about all the great opportunities, organizations and people doing great work in North and Northeast Minneapolis. 
I look forward to meeting you at community events and seeing at the Area A meetings. 
If you have ideas, questions/concerns, do not hesitate contact me at

No comments:

Post a Comment